As for the Thing itself, you get to watch several creative versions of it, including the, arguably, original form of it, though it’s really hard to detail. I’m not showing you them all. The movie’s worth it.
That said, I’ve come to think that the Thing is probably not a monster. It might just be a microscopic lifeform living as a hive mind of sorts. The monsters are just organic stuctures made of hundreds of things. You know, this theory makes sense, and you might not agree with me: as I always say, your opinion not only does not void mine, but it’s also wrong.
- perryplat likes this
- paradoxical-pangolin likes this
- galaxybri reblogged this from dskzero
- samoansmurfette likes this
- princesspoonani reblogged this from dskzero and added:
- necromorph-party reblogged this from dskzero and added:
- purgatoryboy likes this
- unsandpiper likes this
- thedeathofm3 reblogged this from dskzero and added:
- dskzero posted this